Two Rivers Enterprises accepts resumes and applications on an ongoing basis from qualified individuals with a strong work ethic. If interested, please read over the below open positions and apply through our online application.
As part of Two Rivers Enterprises, you’ll receive great benefits:
– Paid Health Insurance effective the first month after 60 days of employment.
– 1-week vacation accrual rate after one year of employment / 2-week vacation accrual from 2-5 years of employment / 3-week vacation accrual after 5 years of employment.
– Six (6) Paid Holidays and one (1) Paid Personal day starting immediately.
– $25,000 group term life insurance effective the first month after 60 days of employment.
– Long term disability, effective the first month after 60 days of employment.
– Short term disability, for purchase (payroll deduct) effective the 1st month after 60 days of employment.
– Company matching 401K after 1 year of employment as follows:
|Employee Contribution||TRE Contribution|
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS
Service Technician I Reports to The Service Technician will report to Field Support Manager and work closely with Engineers, Production & Sales. Job Overview Install, retrofit, and integrate new and/or remodeled equipment at customer jobsites. This position is also responsible to act as a Service Technician by performing follow up work on site to […]
Mechanical Drafter Reports to Mechanical Drafter reports to Engineer Manager Job Overview Convert production drawings provided by the engineering staff into shop drawings. Design and development of simple food processing equipment and material handling systems utilizing SolidWorks, and the successful project management, from design through fabrication, of these systems. Detailed and accurate cost estimating of […]